It’s taken me a while to reply to this nomination because…well I’ve read so many blogs recently that I forgot about it!
Alwaysallegoric has nominated me for the lovely blog award and all I can say is thank you I’m honoured!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
So since I’m a stickler for the rules…seven things….I might struggle to think of things I haven’t already told you
1) I live in Yorkshire England and am a true Yorkshire Lass, stubborn in other words.
2) I’m a big geek (sat watching Star Trek at the moment) and proud of it!
3) I’m a Pagan (and no that doesn’t mean I worship the devil) so believe in the power of nature and feel God/the Goddess/Mother nature in everything guiding me.
4) I love movies and have far too many dvds in my living room
5) I have a pile of washing that never completely disappears on my dining table waiting to be ironed!
6) My favourite food is chinese home cooked 😛
7) I don’t own a passport but really should get one.
Ok now the hard bit because I have to nominate people for this award! I might struggle with this because so many I like have already been nominated.
Ok I’m getting stuck now because so many of you have already been nominated! If I missed anyone I apologise, anyone I read deserves this award so feel free to take it if I missed you off! 😛