THE HAVE YOU EVER…SURVEY!!!
Might as well, the last time I played ‘Have you ever…?’ I was in my early 20’s and ended up rather drunk….at least this time I’m not drinking every time I have!
1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes, the local news team came out and did coverage on a few of the performances my school band did.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes, in high school I was in the choir and I performed in a couple of the musicals we put on there too. I sing every shift in public usually though I wouldn’t say it was performing it gets the ladies I support giggling!
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Nope, not unless you class highlights
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
No, my dad did used to say to me that his breaded pork loin was frogs legs and that was his answer whenever I asked what we were having for tea….it was amusing until I was about 9.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Of course, but the good girl I am smiled, said thank you and put it in a bottom drawer until I could get rid of it without feeling guilty.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp-post?
Many times, always embarrassing, always painful and I always wonder just how the hell I managed it.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Nope….wait yes I have, when I was working at my mums nursery I had to cook for the kids a few times, not tasking really and they only eat small portions so I don’t really think it counts.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Every day, the joy of MS 😉
9. Have you done volunteer work?
Yep, I helped out with the scout group when I was younger, the science club at school when I was a technician (we didn’t get overtime pay so I classed it as voluntary) a few different bits and pieces over the years.
10. Have you ever free-climbed a tree?
Of course, I was a child in the 80’s when it was the done thing…hell if I could still manage it I would, loved sitting up in a tree.
11. Have you ever had a close relative who lived to over 100?
No, my family has terrible health.
12. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Hmmm I was less than 12 and someone led it for a few minutes at a school fair, does that count?
13. Have you ever tried any extreme sports?
Does rock climbing count?
14. Have you ever seen a car accident?
Yes unfortunately one happened right outside the house, didn’t see the actual crash I looked when the noise happened and had to deal with the aftermath, some idiot riding a dirt bike with no seat, no helmet and no brain crashed into a car. He legged it through our garden after the guys ‘left him alone for a minute because he’s hurt himself in a really painful place’ I said ‘don’t be so stupid you shouldn’t leave him alone’ and walked into the garden to see him hopping our fence.
15. Have you ever driven a sports car?
Nope mores the pity
16. Have you ever been mugged? no thank God!
17. Have you ever cheated on an exam?
No I was always too bloody scared to do something like that!
18. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?
Never, never even really drooled over someone at first sight…I’m weird
19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
A couple of B listers, worked with some when I working in a theatre- Lucy Benjamin (Eastenders) boy was she loud and Andrew Dunn (Tony in Dinnerladies) he was a nice fella. Lemmy liked hanging around our university union when he was performing there and saw him a few times.
20. Have you ever slept in a tent?
Hell yeah, I love it unless I’m having to share a tent that’s too small or my blow up bed deflates in the night. Haven’t camped properly for a while but did do the Glamping thing recently and that was good 🙂
OK your turn, easy questions, not ones we usually have to answer…anyone else gonna have a go?