Well it’s a miracle I think, two awards in one week? And this one…I didn’t even have to give a hint to the giver.
Reflectionsonlifethusfar nominated me for the ‘One lovely Blog’ award and I’m so honoured!
These are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog,
- Link back to the person who nominated you,
- State seven things about yourself,
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So lets see if I can come up with 7 more things about me that you may not have heard before…hmmmm.
1) My favourite colour is dark red…think blood red, maybe a little darker and you’re about right.
2) I’m a big book worm, I love Terry Pratchett and have nearly every one of his books.
3) I’ve just eaten a Terry’s chocolate orange and I luuurved it 😛
4) my bank account details are as follows: sort code: 118273….yeah right I’m not that silly, honest.
5) I buy Halloween decorations, not just for Halloween but for my house in general. Skulls, fancy candlestick holders, hanging decorations, creepy mugs….you name it I’ve probably got it hanging around.
6) I’m craving steak at the moment, if only I had bought some the other day. I tend to become a carnivore every now and then mmmmmm meaty goodness!
7) I hate the fact that our seasonal celebrations now last for weeks instead of the days that they are supposed to! Who wants christmas to be around for 2 months? who needs to see reminders about halloween, easter etc everywhere you look for that long? It’s ruining those holidays and making them less meaningful, I blame the advertising idiots.
Right onto the slightly easier task of choosing the lovely bloggers who will join me in having this bling.
Now this list is not complete…there are some more spaces…if you think you deserve this award, speak up! I may have just missed your posts as I trawled through the reader in my dazed and confused state of needing to go to bed. The people above are blogs I love to read, they’re all a mixture of their own little crazynesses and lovely bits and bobs, all worth a look. Don’t be shy, go read them!