Well I’m touched I truly am….and since if I put it off I’ll forget to accept it again I’ll grab this with both hands…..
The lovely Misaki has nominated me for this award and I’m honoured to have been thought of by this lovely pup
The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.(check)
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.(check)
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.(I’ll get around to that one honest)
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
There are so many things I honestly don’t know where to start, lets stick with something simple…that I woke up with a blinding headache this morning!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
hmmmm I think maybe when I was 17, I was having a great time at college…but I could have worked harder at my studies.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
That one day my MS will take complete control of me, that I won’t be able to look after Toby any more.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I would love to travel…I can’t see it happening any time soon since I don’t own a passport and I wouldn’t want to leave Toby!
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would be….The muppet of a minister in charge of the department for work and pensions, I would tell Parliament that we need to listen to those people who are ill and reform the whole assessment process so that people are assessed by someone who knows what they’re doing rather than the idiots we have at the moment!
I would like to pass this award to:
Can I nominate and entire community? well it doesn’t say I can’t so……Acanvasofminds
They’re all fabulous coming from different areas and well worth you having a look at them.
OK time to go and add the bling to my wall with one last great big thank you!